23 Apr 24, 06:13 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 53616 times)

Andraxxd

Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2018, 09:57:23 pm »
My name is Andres (ingame name andor/oskar or many others), i'm form Uruguay and i'm really excited for netheril, everything seems so great, the people, the setting, the server, all of it, i hope i can be of any help, either ingame or outside!

Syclya

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2018, 06:07:18 am »
Hello everyone! I'm Tycho from Arizona in the US. I play Daojin Linglan and Syclya Liamyn on the server.

I've been playing NWN since 2003, though I took somewhat of a 10 year hiatus until recently when EE was released. Now I've nosedived back into it after finding Netheril.

I look forward to running into you all on the server! ;D

Ironwood

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2018, 12:25:14 pm »
Might as well chip in here.

I'm Johnny and I go by Ironwood, I play all the Ironwood characters (Marcus and Adran)
I'm a29 year old Brit in New Zealand so I'm on at weird times compared to the American lot.

If I'm not working or on NWN I'm probably drawing something.
I'm rather new to persistent worlds and online NWN but I played the main game when it released back over 15 years ago.
Also never had the chance for DnD and roleplaying in general so I'm a bit of an amateur.

Looking forward to bumping into you guys online and getting into some event shenanigans.

Miigwech

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2018, 11:44:48 pm »
My name is Miigwech. I'm a 47 year old grandmother raising a granddaughter and a husband in Canada.

It was wonderful to discover NWN EE as I had missed rping for so many years. The rp on the MMORPG's often times was very difficult to get into compared to this game.

I have to admit that a Netheril setting is very new to me so forgive me if I'm slow at picking it up.

I'm looking forward to meeting you in game.

sharkinajar

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2018, 01:05:44 am »
Heya,

I'm sharkinajar. I can't play yet, stupid bugs. Hopefully soon I'll be around.

I'm totally not a troll, nope.

Cornflower

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2018, 03:47:38 pm »
Hi, I'm Cornflower.

I've played PnP (you know, pen and paper, stuff you make from trees) since 1984. I've played NWN since it came out, I've built stuff for several Persistant Worlds back in the day, I've built a complete PW and ran it for a couple of years until time and interest ran out. After a longer hiatus, I stumbled over NWN:EE on Steam and thought, what the heck, maybe I should drop my StarWars KOTOR addiction and return to NWN? I looked for a RP-Heavy World with a lot of players in my daytime, and stumbled again, this time over Netheril, so here I am.

So, I created an account and a character. It's technically an illegal character, so I just tested it for an hour (two small quests, the bees and the doll). Now I'm waiting for a DM to approve my application to play her, which will probably take a day or two since I'm in Sweden and most likely awake while all DMs sleep....

Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Anne McCaffrey)

NecroDude

• Citizen
  • ~Erreday I'm Animatin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2018, 02:50:03 pm »
Hi, I'm NecroDude, not really a dude, but that's my login I've been using for YEARS, so it kind of stuck. I'm NecroCat on Discord. I'm an aspiring chef, I study Culinary, 20 years old, American, general working lower-middle class citizen, and I'm an utter nerd for so many things it hurts (star wars, PnP DnD, Marvel Comics, SOME DC content, lots of anime, and Final Fantasy Fanatic, NETHERIL, GOD YES NETHERIL, dragon lore, Religion (Kind of study many mythologies, religions, and philosophies out of personal interest rather than devotion) Oh and Elder Scrolls)

Yeah, It's me, ya gurl, mega nerd.

Xtinameow

• Citizen
  • Bard of the Wood
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2018, 05:40:19 am »
My Character is Xtina Evera. My real life name is Christina  (not hard to see how I made my character name). I am new to the neverwinter scene but having a ball! My entire family plays....(Dad (Kadmus and others), step mom(Keelie), mom, boyfriend(Drakthur), step brother(Theren)) I am 23 years old and I have 3 cats. I play video games when I'm not working. So you can find me on pretty much every Friday and sometimes other days of the weekend. I live in Arizona so video games is like the only thing to do right now.

Violet De Camp

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2018, 06:06:51 am »
Yo, I'm Ryne, I'm the one who plays Cele and whatever meme character tickles my fancy (Meat, Potatoes, Sneaky... Guess I have a thing for half-orcs). Been around this server for like a month or two when I first started playing this game, but I've quickly come to like it here a lot.

IRL I'm training to be a naval aviator, so my schedule can be pretty wonky. BUT I get to fly in fast planes which is pretty sweet (and terrifying). If you've ever seen the movie Top Gun, I'm training to be Goose/Hollywood.

Have any questions, feel free to PM, we can shoot the shit. Hooyah.

Rastopher

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2018, 05:53:35 am »
Hello! I'm Rastopher!

My character in game is Rassali. She might be moody and be going through some emotional turmoil, but life is pretty alright for me! I recently left my job as a railroad conductor (trains are awesome and scary) to learn software development and I love it! I'd love to eventually make my own games, but that would be a side hobby/project. Not a job.

This has been my first persistent world experience and I've been having a blast! I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it's turned out to be a lot of fun and I love being a part of this ongoing story!

ForWhomTheTurboTrolls

• Citizen
  • Expert Russian Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2018, 02:18:54 am »
Welp...

I've been sober for 2 years now.. and then they released EE...
Now i think im fully blown back into my habit.

I was formally known as Turbospew for those who remember the pre-2007 days which later evolved into my current user name.  Ive been playing NWN since its release in 1995(?) and multipaying it since probably a year later.

I love playing the scammer or the outcast, but have tried my hand at afew successful team-goodies.
~For a hill men would kill, why? They do not know
Stiffened wounds test there their pride
Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
Gone insane from the pain that they surely know~

JuJuBeez

• Citizen
  • Honey Badger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2018, 12:43:22 pm »
Hi :D

I'm JuJu!

Jules

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2018, 03:35:17 am »
Hola, Jules. New to server, will be playing Morwiena. Sure I will see you around.

samb123

• Arcanist
  • Fiend Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2018, 07:30:49 pm »
Howdy, I'm Sam. I've been playing NWN1 & 2 for years, mostly on PWs.

I currently play Iamos-xihr, a tiefling wizard.
Meleghost - Tiefling Arcanist

Discord: SamB#1648

Equalizer

• Citizen
  • WHEEEEE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2018, 07:30:38 am »
Hiiiiiii! I'm Equalizer! Been playing NWN2 and the new NWN1EE Occasionally about total 2 years! Happy to have a chance to play with you! :D