18 Apr 24, 11:02 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 53328 times)

Cptzambie

• Developer
  • Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 01:16:33 am »
Yo im Cptzambie or Zambie for short. I have only ever played on one server City of Arabel, But i have now left that server. I am from Australia so GMT+10 is my timezone. Also i am relatively new to the game in general seeing i have only played it for one year. :)

EdinSumar

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2018, 01:34:58 pm »
What's up.

Gonna try it out, maybe.

I've been playing a lot on a ton of different servers in the past. Also been a DM for years on multiple servers.

Most recently was a player (not a DM) at CoA.

jskyn

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 02:50:51 pm »
Hey all. My real name is John - I will be 30 in April and am a single father. I live in the central US in CST(Chicago) time zone. I have been playing NWN since its release and own the original box copy, the GOG version, and now the Steam version; it is certainly one of my favorite RPGs of all time. I don't have a lot of traditional pen and paper experience, but I have played a few games of 5th edition and own all the books. I do enjoy RPing but I am not terribly good at, hopefully I get better playing with all of you.

In real life I am a computer engineer and work primarily in AWS doing automation and application deployments. To that end, I can write code in Python and Java (with some Googling, Java is not my forte). I also have quite a bit of experience in the NWN toolset and am very familiar with their scripting language.

I go by jskyn on discord and my player name in game is Johan Grey.
Johan Grey - Ranger

Badtothebow

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2018, 02:33:07 am »
Hello. My name's Zachary or Zach for short. I've played Neverwinter Nights before and I've played a bit of D and D (mainly 5E). I kinda got back into this game after seeing on Steam and was like "Oh hey! I can play this game with one of my friends!" Then I found this server. Now I'm here to try my hand at RP and my friend will probably join soon as well so expect to see him as well.

SpiffyHas

• Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2018, 04:04:36 am »
I am Spiffy, the Scumlord.

I do scummy things, most notably- backstabbing. But I am not a magpie.

I play characters who enjoy bold and forward conflict.

See you IG!

FooS

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 05:42:17 pm »
Hey everyone! I'm FooS. I have been playing NWN on and off since release. It is a welcome change compared to the typically competitive games I choose to play.

Until now I have primarily played action-oriented PW's with a focus on character builds rather than character story. I have been both a player and a DM on such servers.

I am enjoying my introduction to a more RP-focused environment and have met a few cool people on the way. I look forward to furthering my PC's stories and leaving a lasting impact on the server.

KingsReach

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2018, 11:47:26 am »
Hello all, KingsReach, I’ve been involved with NWN as both player and DM since the mid-2000s and have been encouraged back after an absence with the promise of EE.

As a new community and one already converted over to EE, Netheril seems a convenient fit to get back into the Persistent World gameplay.

Yithare

• Citizen
  • House Skettus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2018, 02:47:22 pm »
Hello all!! Yithare here, or Yith for short! I used to play NWN waaaaay back when I was a teen in the 2000's. My big brother got me into a PW server when I first started and ever since I've been hooked on all things DnD! Sadly the old PW server I used to play with hasn't gone up for EE yet, but here's to hoping! In the meanwhile I am happy to be here and RP in this PW. It's a different setting than what I'm used to, but so far I'm loving it! I look forward to Rping and questing with you lot!  :D

My Main character is Celeborn Vae'soren, so if you see me online don't be afraid to find me  ;)

Unsung

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2018, 12:02:10 am »
Hi All,

Unsung here. I was super excited to learn that Neverwinter was coming back with multiplayer,  as it holds a special place in my heart from when I was a kid pouring hours into my computer on this game. I’m an experienced roleplayer who has roleplayed across several different titles ( warcraft, swtor, champions online) but never on here. I’m familiar with D&D and its concepts but not with Netheril, so this was a cool find. I look forward to playing with you!

P.S. It may take me some time to warm up to roleplaying in a new community, so if I am hesitant for a while don’t take it the wrong way, I’m just shy until I get my bearings!

Recklessfireball

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2018, 08:06:32 pm »
Heya,

Recklessfireball here.  I'm getting back into NWN nights after the bioware server lists went down way back in the 2000's.  This game is pretty much the only online rpg format that ever appealed to me and I'm ecstatic to see it getting a chance for a come back.  I've been on just briefly to play my character; a vain, indolent, half-elf enchanter named Prosper Feign.  I'm still getting my land legs, so to speak (kind of having to learn everything all over again- plus the many special server features), but the bit of roleplay I've enjoyed so far has been really great and I look forward to more of it in the future.

Very excited to be playing with all of you!  ;D

Unfie

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2018, 11:55:34 pm »
Sup you fiends. I know some of you already, but there's a lot of you I don't know. I've only played on a couple servers so I decided to make like a tree and branch out. See you in the trenches ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

loleznub

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2018, 02:23:04 am »
Hello everyone, new to the server but not to the game or to RP.  Looking forward to meeting you all in game and having fun together!

If the DM's are looking for quest writers please let me know, I'd love to contribute ideas at the very least :)

Happy adventuring all!

Sazo

• Arcanist
  • "The House Will Prevail."
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2018, 05:01:45 am »
Hey Guys Sazo here.
To start I guess I should say that I've been playing NWN since it's Original Release.
I've also been playing DnD since I was roughly 9 years old and I'm 36 now. 
Love all things RPG and all things gaming in general.
If there's anything I can do to help (This includes you DM's) Please let me know, I'm happy to do what I can!

Drufice

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2018, 12:46:31 pm »
Greetings friends.

My name is Karl, I'm 33 and I hail from Ontario Canada where it is halfway through April and I'm not surprised that it's snowing/freezing rain. When I'm not shoveling 3ft of snow off my driveway or dodging ice-induced exploding trees I am either spending time with my wife and son or playing D&D/video games.... Or I'm at work  :'(

I am new to NWN and new to RP servers on video games so I'm really looking forward to diving into Netheril with you lot.

Enjoying the community thus far and I'm maintaining high hopes for my NWN future. If you see a grizzly looking man named Rødregn Vilhjerte (intentionally difficult to pronounce... He's foreign... ) enjoying a drink at the inn feel free to join him and educate him about the current goings on in this alien yet lovely city he's found himself in.

Cheers n' beers kids!
Karl

=Cheers and Beers Kids=

TheSmudge

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2018, 06:43:54 pm »
Hi all,

I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks so thought it best to introduce myself.

My name's Matt and I live in Oxford, UK. I've been roleplaying in games since around 2003 after a chance encounter in Star War Galaxies (RIP) led me down a deep, dark rabbit hole that I've never been able to pull myself out of. Now I DM two PnP games and with the release of EE I've found myself back into NWN in a big way.

Despite my love of the game, I'm pretty much a NWN amateur; I used to play on City of Arabel, and although I was never really able to properly dedicate a huge amount of time to it, the great experiences I had there kept me coming back off-and-on over the years.

I'm currently playing a complete 'blank-slate' merc character called Tam Tasina and I'm really enjoying meeting you all and discovering the server as I go. Great to see so familiar names floating around, too!

See you in-game. Adventure Squad, ho!
Current Character: Tam Tasina