19 Apr 24, 13:26 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Theren Sontr'e's Past and to be Future  (Read 21992 times)

DemonicSpeed

• Citizen
  • The Monk
    • View Profile
Re: Theren Sontr'e's Past and to be Future
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2019, 03:52:12 pm »
The days are long... Its been quite time, since my face, seen by the familiars in which whom I communicate with. The shadows, behind me, as my face hides in the pan hat in which disguises me to be unseen. My cloak, shimmering in the drow web, that gives a natural lift of a looming shadow. A day will come, where the sun will once again meet my face... But that day is far, for the last that it has done such, only troubles followed. My future is both unknown, and unworthy. My heart, pure, but corrupt. For no heart, no soul can truly be pure. I smile with gratitude of my gifts and blessings, but a lingering pain follows of my desire to knowledge, to good. But worthiness has left thy gods, worthiness hath left this world, and following in return and replacement, the darkness' of magic and evil. Shar takes this land, slowly, surely, as the adventurers of this land continue to fight, but Selune will shine, thou shalt not know when, thou must wait, as patience is the only key to survival and success..............
-Journal Entry- Grandmaster Sont're; The Monk, lost to time and knowledge

DemonicSpeed

• Citizen
  • The Monk
    • View Profile
Re: Theren Sontr'e's Past and to be Future
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2022, 07:58:55 pm »
After many, many years of running his monastery, Theren looks back to adventure as he discovers new lands in which he has not traveled and challenges the might of evil once again. Though he is no longer as strong as he was in young age, he has a bit of spring in his step to move forward in these new times