19 Apr 24, 17:18 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: House Reschotti!  (Read 6770 times)

Maggers

• Arcanist
  • Rah!
    • View Profile
House Reschotti!
« on: May 29, 2018, 10:09:48 pm »
Honestly there is so much cool stuff going on in the faction and it could use more people to join in that awesome!

Plenty of plots and plenty of things in place to support what ever it is you want to do!

COME JOIN RESCHOTTI!

ToxicWrench

• Demi-God
  • Twisting nuts since '06
    • View Profile
Re: House Reschotti!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 01:04:12 am »
With the Valstiir Estate opening  (with appropriate levels of violence), Reschotti is at a perfect spot now for new blood.

Get on it  8)

DiaboSatan

• Arcanist
  • Handsome & Dangerous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 01:10:21 pm »
House Reschotti has some fresh blood and a new agenda being pushed currently. I'd like to have some help and eager to welcome all concepts!

Hit me up <3
~"Everything can be solved with a talk, a glass of wine and a night of love, wouldn't you agree?"

DiaboSatan

• Arcanist
  • Handsome & Dangerous
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 12:41:02 pm »
The House has some very good opportunities for concepts such as:
- Wizards that wish to be known as the most influential and wealthy of them all, direct access to the Arcanist Guild, with none of their BS.
- Fighters/Barbarians/Rangers to act in the capturing of slaves or organization of the martial prowess of the town. Even the possibility to become our Arena Master.
- Fighters/Barbarians/Rangers/Rogues/Wizards that wish to become more than just slavers, but also debt collects with access to interesting prestige classes.
- The House Mage position is open for the taking as well!

Plenty opportunities, shoot me a PM and we can talk more, or reach me on Discord :-)
~"Everything can be solved with a talk, a glass of wine and a night of love, wouldn't you agree?"

DiaboSatan

• Arcanist
  • Handsome & Dangerous
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 06:19:30 am »
Le bumpster.