Player Tool 1
Player Tool 1 is one of the special abilities available on the radial menu. Below are detailed some of the ways it can be employed.
Targetted on the Ground
If the Player Tool 1 is targeted on the ground you can:
- Recall Summons to my location.
- Use my shovel - Available if you have a shovel equipped. Uses the shovel to unearth treasure spots; only unearthable in certain locations.
Targetted on Another Player
- Set as hostile - Set's the target as hostile.
- Begin autofollowing - Will make your character follow another character until you give them a new instruction, i.e. move forward.
- Pull their pack. - Available if target is bleeding out. Will give you access to a targets inventory to access items such as healing items to render aid.
Targetted on a Door
- Knock - Allows you to knock. This will be heard both in your area and the other area where the door connects to in the event of area transitions.
Targetted on Yourself
- Emotes - Shows a list of available emotes.
- Dice bag - Allow you to roll dice.
- Change description - Allows you to change your description.
- Save character - Allows you to save your character.
- Summoning options - Displays your current summoning options.
- Configuration settings. (Subdual, and Immersion Emote Control)