These are locations where characters can access their stored fund. Most banks are run by state-wide companies who retain records of clients accounts such that they can access equivalent funds from a local branch with ease. At these banks characters can: make a deposit, withdraw funds and found an account.
Interacting with your account
- Speak with a bank teller.
- If you have yet to found an account you can found one for 500 gold.
- Once you have your account founded you can deposit funds or withdraw funds.
- Funds which have been deposited will be stored in the bank, and exempt from theft or loss from death.
- Withdrawn funds will be deducted from the accounts total and placed in the client's inventory.
- Fees: Some branches may invoke a small fee for any withdrawl/deposit made.