18 Apr 24, 22:21 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Retiring Lauriella  (Read 8749 times)

Winterhawk99

• Noble
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • Harvest Moon Consortium
Retiring Lauriella
« on: December 03, 2021, 02:47:15 pm »
     I will be retiring Lauriella very soon and finishing her story. I thank everyone who made her last server such a wonderful experience. I will be taking some time off from Nwn but will continue on discord.
     For my novel fans I will be working and finishing the last novel in the Childern of Hell trilogy and I will be making a fan fiction novel on Lauriella's life ventures throughout her life and career on Toril. I will be using some creative license as always when I write her book and will include all the pcs of others unless the players wish not to be in the book or books. (I am not sure I can present her entire life in just one book)
     If anyone does not want their character in this or these novels, or wants the name of their characters changed who interacted with Lauriella: Speak now or forever hold your peace. I do not want to put someone else's character in a novel who doesn't want their character within it.
     Everyone I played with and who dmed me were absolutely wonderful and I am honored to have known and played with you. I'll make a new character after I am finished with these novels.

Thank you all
       Winter
Chief cook, bottlewasher and button pusher for The Harvest Moon Consortium

Winterhawk99

• Noble
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • Harvest Moon Consortium
Re: Retiring Lauriella
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 05:16:28 am »
I have finished Lauriella's story. It was an honor for me to play her and watched as those around her influenced her through 6 servers. She was a great review character. Here is the end of her story.

I call it Lauriella's Last dance. You can find it at the top of the forum:

As I said, Netheril will be the last server that my review character Lauriella will play in. She was a great two-year character that many of the Nwn servers I played her on changed her. Here is the last of her story. It is dedicated to all the players and Dm's that encountered her through her life. Perhaps one day I will combine all the journal entries from servers to make a couple of novels and filter out some minor inconsistencies in names or ages. I may do that after I finish the last children of hell novel. I am not sure. For now, her last story is put here for your enjoyment. A character well played, and a life well lived. Thank all those that participated in her development and story. I hope I have done your characters and npcs well in this story.

http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=96

Winter.
Chief cook, bottlewasher and button pusher for The Harvest Moon Consortium

Rainman

• Dungeon Master
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
Re: Retiring Lauriella
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 02:28:22 am »
It was a pleasure to help in a small way to tell your character's story and some of your stories will live on in game.

thanks

Build it and they will come.