16 Apr 24, 16:40 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Giona Morton's Little Black Book  (Read 5276 times)

Fiverine

• Developer
  • Demi-God
  • Repairer of Reputations
    • View Profile
Giona Morton's Little Black Book
« on: August 22, 2021, 03:57:46 am »
This book is a small but high quality leatherbound journal.  Oddly, the notebook is circular rather than the typical rectangular shape. 

Lauriella Sithir. 
Mulhorandi.  Captain of the merchant marine ship Moonflower II.  Apprentice at an academy (Nebular?).  Also follows Sehanine.  Likely an elf or half-elf.  Bad tempered & quickly makes threats of violence and insurrection.  Likely trade union links.  Imperfect spelling and punctuation. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 04:00:08 am by Fiverine »
"I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. Don't mean you have to like it."

Fiverine

• Developer
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
Re: Giona Morton's Little Black Book
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 07:55:14 am »
1a.
Lauriella Sithir
More threats and insults received.  What I was told about Selunites clearly true.  Claims to be observing me now.  Is either a pretty moon elf with speckled eyes or has an agent who is such.  Am currently mulling over whether pre-emptive action is necessary.  Possibly an ill or misguided girl and not actually evil.  Just touched by Selune's cruel madness.  Would not want to give her details to H if she can be cured.   
"I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. Don't mean you have to like it."

Fiverine

• Developer
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 06:59:32 am »
2.  Man-Bat.
IT'S REAL.  I saw it, fought it and slew it.  But it must regenerate and haunt basements once again, or there is possibly a massive cult of Men-Bats.  Possibly/probably a Selunite cult.  I dare not retract my editorial stance that Man-Bat is a hoax.  I am so beloved that the whole town would suffer if my reputation were to take a blow.

Fiverine

• Developer
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 01:28:04 am »
3. Covington
It's as real as Man-Bat.  A reader (presumably a child due to the syntax) wrote in to say they've been there with a pirate.  Credible story despite the writing style:  many elements check with what I have read about Covington.  Will arrange with H and others to locate it privately.

4. Soppira Hellsworth
Not pleased with Soppira of late.  She has arranged interview with Zolo and refused my demand to cancel it.  She threatened to take story to City Blossom or West Netheril Times if I do not publish it.  May have to heavily redact story.  Must remember to search her locker for Selunite taint. 

Fiverine

• Developer
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 03:35:50 am »
4a. Soppira Hellsworth
Soppira wants to interview Carsen Sable, a known adventurer sympathiser, for her next article.  Am not pleased.  Of even more concern, today for morning tea she was eating an unusual dessert consisting of two baked chocolate circles with white goo sandwiched between them.  She described this as a "moon pie".  Clearest sign yet that she is a closet Selunite.

Fiverine

• Developer
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2021, 03:54:14 am »
5. Antorino Nutt
Ant has been absolutely insufferable this week.  He wrote a piece on the halflings being snatched and received a reply from a reader.  On one hand he is strutting around the office saying he has fans and should get his own office.  But also is refusing to further investigate the story because he says these halfling snatchers might abduct him too.  Ridiculous.  Whoever these people are, if they can only seize those cute and completely helpless little folk they can't be too scary.  Am very irked about his ego and paranoia.  Dreadful personal traits to have.   

Fiverine

• Developer
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 03:10:20 am »
1c Lauriella Sithir
The apprentice captain has escalated her campaign against me with OUTRIGHT HARASSMENT of me in the street.  Have had enough and will teach her a lesson.  Will notify H of my plan now in motion- he will be delighted.  Am expecting a payrise!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 03:12:20 am by Fiverine »