19 Apr 24, 03:22 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Returning from extended Absence  (Read 7926 times)

Sazo

• Arcanist
  • "The House Will Prevail."
    • View Profile
Returning from extended Absence
« on: January 29, 2019, 08:12:24 am »
Hey Guys!  Wanted to give a shout out to anyone I didn't speak with today to inform everyone that I've returned from my extended absence.  Had some really heavy stuff going on that couldn't be avoided and then had my children here while all that was going on, that resulted in me not having the time to dedicate to the server (or anything else really).   That being said...  I'm back and in good form (Or so I like to think.)   More over, I'm really looking forward to RPing with you guys again and getting involved in grand plans of grandeur and glory, I'm also hoping to do what I enjoy most, causing waves and watching them turn into Tsunami's.  Short of something unforeseeable and terrible I'm not going to be going anywhere so I'm in it for the long haul.   Sorry I didn't get too much time to reach out and convey what was happening but I did try to speak with a few members of staff to keep them somewhat informed as to why I wasn't around. 

Thanks guys, excited to be back.

Sazo.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 08:15:58 am by Sazo »

SteelsSweets

• Demi-God
    • View Profile
Re: Returning from extended Absence
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 02:25:08 pm »
<3

Missed ya!
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

Sazo

• Arcanist
  • "The House Will Prevail."
    • View Profile
Re: Returning from extended Absence
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 06:17:09 am »
Thanks!  I missed you guys too.   It's weird when you are aware from the server, you're used to seeing certain "Faces" everyday, and then they aren't there.  As odd as that sounds.  haha