25 Apr 24, 20:12 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: The GRAND History and EPIC Journey of Makai, As Told by Makai  (Read 5044 times)

Vulteran

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
The GRAND History and EPIC Journey of Makai, As Told by Makai
« on: October 03, 2018, 04:21:07 pm »
I greet you fair reader, as you must clearly be a SUPREME WIZARD of LEGENDARY PROWESS to be capable of understanding these mystic arcane writings contained within my LIMITLESS PAGES.

As you are no doubt able to tell, I am Makai, the Greatest Spellbook in Existence, and if I may be so bold, the Master of all Minor Magics. I would stress these titles more, however modestly is in order when confronted with your ESTEEMED PERSONAGE and MASTERY OF THE ARCANE.

Contained within my BOTTOMLESS DEPTHS are recorded every SUPREME work of ARCANA ever written by any SUPERIOR practitioner of the ARCANE, such as yourself dear reader. I have made it my mission for the duration of my existence to aid all great WIZARDS and divine agents of the gods of MAGIC and KNOWLEDGE.

Below I shall elucidate you on my MOST TRANSCENDENT POWERS.

My most BASIC of my MYTHICAL POWERS is my ability to cast ALL spells which require no spell circle for completion. This is the source of my MOST PRESTIGIOUS TITLE of the MASTER of MINOR MAGICS. This is to better aid all EXALTED WIZARDS such as yourself in teaching the new generations of aspiring apprentices towards GREATNESS.

The source of my TRUE MAGNIFICENCE is the fact that I store knowledge of ALL ARCANA within my ENDLESS PAGES. You will no doubt find, my MOST EMINENT reader, that to turn my pages, is to view a new spell in all of it's REGAL GLORY. The spell viewed is, of course, chosen by the current state of a specific 5,000 mile cubic space of the outer plane of Limbo. This is to ensure that YOU, as a WIZARD of MONUMENTAL ARCANE MIGHT, might learn new spells and arcane rituals, regardless of your knowledge of their existence.

It is the unfortunate truth however, that many spells are similar, or not useful to all wizards, and for this reason, another of my MOST ILLUMINATING ABILITIES is the ability for YOU my most capable reader, to cast this spell from my pages once before deciding to learn it or move on to yet another page in my INFINITE SPRAWL of ARCANE KNOWLEDGE.

Fear not though, for I am ALSO capable of such feats myself, such is the INTENSITY of my ARCANE POWER. INDEED, once every 24 hours I am able to cast the spell on my revealed page, before the page is turned due to the AWESOME POWER I have enacted.

INDEED if the situation you find yourself in, my MOST SUPREME reader, is TRULY DIRE, I can flip my pages once every 720 hours to a spell that will assist you in that situation, and cast it myself to protect YOU, the wielder of my MOST GLORIOUS FORM. Such is my conviction in the assistance of all FANTASTIC users of ARCANA such as yourself my good reader.

----

As you can clearly see my MOST ERUDITE of readers, your fortune in having encountered myself KNOWS NO BOUNDS. If you have additional questions, do not hesitate to ask, and I shall ELUCIDATE your requests for further knowledge.

----

I must inform you dear reader, of a TRAGIC OCCURRENCE which has happened. Indeed, my previous wielder has accidentally cast a True Polymorph spell on my MOST MAGNIFICENT FORM and then QUITE BY ACCIDENT activated the PLANE SHIFT spell circle that I was ACCIDENTALLY placed in the center of.

I have found myself on a Prime World of no particular note, though the humans of this place are GREAT PRACTITIONERS of the ARCANE ARTS, and as such, I do not think it is the worst place to find myself.

I am confident my MARVELOUS POWERS shall return to me soon, in which case I will once again be able to assist you, GREAT WIZARD, in your quest for BOUNDLESS ARCANE KNOWLEDGE.

With my Best Regards,
Makai, Master of Minor Magics, and The Greatest Spellbook in Existence.