23 Apr 24, 08:08 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Researching the Druids Circle and official elders (( Any DM ))  (Read 5968 times)

Eternally_Faithful

• Arcanist
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
Alun and Silas can be seen entering the Library, seeming curious but approach one of the librarians as he speaks in a hushed tone asking where he might find any information on local Druid circles outside of Butterflies local group, and how to contact them. (( Aka The Keepers of the Circle)).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 02:54:55 pm by Eternally_Faithful »

Mortui

• Demi-God
  • Resident Dropbear
    • View Profile
Re: Researching the Druids Circle and official elders (( Any DM ))
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 09:17:14 pm »
The librarians inform the twins that they don't waste time collecting information about savages and their uncultured ways. They might have better luck elsewhere.

Eternally_Faithful

• Arcanist
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 09:21:49 pm »
Alun bows his head respectfully thanking the librarians for their time, and turn heading out

Rainman

• Dungeon Master
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 12:09:54 pm »
I was moving some old books around the library when a part of an odd map dropped from one of the elven books.

The landscape has changed somewhat, but I can make out some landmarks. My best guess is the mountain near the Southern Woods, but hard to tell without the rest of the map.

Another reference in these books I moved into the Elven section, was those that protected the so-called First Tree .. Keepers of the Tree. Sounds like an old druid circle, maybe there have left the area or remain in hiding.

Albert Pendragon, Master Librarian
Build it and they will come.