19 Apr 24, 23:38 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Isle of Sauros Pt. 2  (Read 5498 times)

The Man in the Mist

• Teller-of-Tales
  • Arcanist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Isle of Sauros Pt. 2
« on: June 26, 2018, 12:27:47 pm »
Hey guys, sorry for ta king so long posting this. Those that wish to pursue the lizardmen of Sauros down into their dangerous hovels, may attempt to do so this weekend, (exact time forthcoming.)

Please note that this will be a sufficiently brutal event, no free raises, no rests in the middle of the event, and even more high CR foes.

With that said, success will be well rewarded.
“All of the people in the whole world, I mean everybody — no matter how dull and boring they are on the outside. Inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds... Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." - Neil Gaiman

The Man in the Mist

• Teller-of-Tales
  • Arcanist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
“All of the people in the whole world, I mean everybody — no matter how dull and boring they are on the outside. Inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds... Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." - Neil Gaiman

The Man in the Mist

• Teller-of-Tales
  • Arcanist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of Sauros Pt. 2
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 05:42:07 pm »
Doing a birthday lunch with my wife that's unexpectedly running a little late.

Shouldn't effect the time by much, if it does, I might just be a little late.

pls don't be mad