30 Apr 24, 19:18 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Xtina Evera  (Read 5894 times)

Xtinameow

• Citizen
  • Bard of the Wood
    • View Profile
Xtina Evera
« on: June 23, 2018, 01:28:35 am »
Xtina Evera
Xtina(ex-tee-nah) is a full elf from a far off village. She comes from a loving father who taught her the ways of her people and her love of magic. She grew up with no mother. Her parents were both full elves of different families that did not see eye to eye. Her parents had a relationship which resulted in a baby. After the birth her father took her away to raise by himself. Everytime Xtina would ask about her mother it was quickly dismissed and not discussed. Her father is an average wizard but he does not use his powers much anymore. Once Xtina turned 125 she told her father she needed to venture out and learn  about the other people in this realm. She arrived in Hadrian and found some people she enjoyed being around. There was Keelie who was very cheerful almost always. Kadmus her brother was a little easier to talk to but had recently disappeared while she was off researching. Xtina's favorite person she had met was Drakthur he is a large fighter. She finds herself attracted to him which is odd because he is human. While Xtina was helping the human town of Hadrian with trolls and ogres and gaining the experience she needed to continue learning her craft, she happened upon a strong wizard Cashand(//sorry for spelling). She was in awe and fought along his side on many battles. Xtina had heard about the Arcanist Guild and thought she may need to join it. She sought out Cashand in front of the Coin in Hadrian and asked him how she would go about joining. Cashand didn't have very nice things to say about it. He said because she was an Elf she could not join, that basically elves were no good. This appalled Xtina. She was taught that Elves were the master race and Cashand a human was talking down to her. Something changed within her that day. She understood why some elves refused to come to human cities. Xtina vowed to Cashand she would become more powerful than he was. Xtina left for a couple weeks to research something she had remembered her father slightly talking about a way to enchant a bow with arcane powers. Xtina needs to find this as soon as possible.

Xtinameow

• Citizen
  • Bard of the Wood
    • View Profile
Re: Xtina Evera
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 04:15:10 am »
I talked to Aquaria about trying to find something about the story I remembered as a child. My father told me that our ancestors used an old magic that has not been used in sometime that made their bows magic. Aquaria told me she would look for what she could find but informed me that Celebrithrade might be there better person to talk to about that. I found Cele later by the coin and we talked about it and she reminded me that they were called arcane archers. She said there was a book in the archives that may help me but I need to prove my worth. Cele told me to keep a look out for Rassali or Militia Captain Eleanor  that they may have things for me to do to prove myself.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:18:13 am by Xtinameow »

Xtinameow

• Citizen
  • Bard of the Wood
    • View Profile
Re: Xtina Evera
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 10:19:52 pm »
I just found out I have a cousin that is half human. She seems ok but it will take me sometime to warm up to her. She seems to have brought 2 other full elves with her that seem smart enough. I need to find Cele and talk to her about joining the council as the magic teacher for all the new comer elves My cousin and one of her friends are new to magic and will need guidance.