Player Forums > General Discussion

Monthly Arena Events

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rainman:

--- Quote from: Zahirra Sa'Laeth on January 19, 2020, 05:21:04 pm ---Prescheduled monthly events would be a gorgeous thing it allows people to actually MAKE time for the event instead of everything being left for the last moment as it unfortunately sometimes is.
Providing beasts for Valstiir Arena would be a part of Zahirra's duties, so I'm all up for it. I still need to figure out a post format for the things she captured for it already.

I actually have two resch-event posters already made - one for arena, other for Lady Valstiir's Birthday Festival, so I'm just gonna need dates and numbers :)  It's gonna be a great thing since I can take people out again to look for things to capture.

I have expected the Lady Valstiir thing for February, so perhaps it can be not only a fair at the Lakes District but also arena on the day after so it's an event balanced for both social RPers and more fight-and-challenge-oriented people.

--- End quote ---

I would hope/like players in factions like yourself, to maybe take charge of the Hadrian ones ... especially the Warehouse as it is owned by your House

Nice, I will look forward to seeing the posters. But yes if we go in rotation Valstiir would be next on the list.

Ritu:
Hadrian's Warehouse is not much of a full-on Arena material, one Hilltop Bear would wreck it so that's ideal for people-only smaller festivities and events  (maybe even auctions)
In case any idea for it comes to mind I'll definitely work on it :)  Ideally if I could get another faction into it too, involving more people in setting it up would be sweet. We'll see how things go.

Rainman:
Monty would oversee the Valstiir Arena games :)

The Warehouse I would be animal based, my thugs of different levels. Might leave the animals/creatures for Valstiir

Rainman:

--- Quote from: Zahirra Sa'Laeth on January 20, 2020, 11:15:00 am ---Hadrian's Warehouse is not much of a full-on Arena material, one Hilltop Bear would wreck it so that's ideal for people-only smaller festivities and events  (maybe even auctions)
In case any idea for it comes to mind I'll definitely work on it :)  Ideally if I could get another faction into it too, involving more people in setting it up would be sweet. We'll see how things go.

--- End quote ---

I was just looking in The Warehouse area and it has Animal cages in a back room but I get your point.

frohawk:
I think it would be interesting to have red shirt characters for this as well. So, if we don't want to risk our main characters we can still take part.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version