Player Forums > General Discussion

Monthly Arena Events

(1/4) > >>

Rainman:
We have three arena's in game at the moment, so I was thinking with the support of the DM/EM Team and Players, we could rotate an event every month ( one at least or more ) depending on support for the events.

The three arenas are ...

Sullivan's Pit Arena
Opponents
- NPC Monsters

Valstiir Arena
Opponents
- NPC Gladiators and Animals

The Warehouse ( Hadrian )
Opponents
- NPC Thugs

Of course we can add/change these. So we will start it off with this event ...

https://netheril.net/forums/index.php?topic=6386.0

I would like to see players/factions hosting these events with DM/EM help if we can.

thoughts ?

frohawk:
I think this is a great idea.

It is something that can birth a lot of different storylines and gives the players something to look forward to doing.

Ritu:
Prescheduled monthly events would be a gorgeous thing it allows people to actually MAKE time for the event instead of everything being left for the last moment as it unfortunately sometimes is.
Providing beasts for Valstiir Arena would be a part of Zahirra's duties, so I'm all up for it. I still need to figure out a post format for the things she captured for it already.

I actually have two resch-event posters already made - one for arena, other for Lady Valstiir's Birthday Festival, so I'm just gonna need dates and numbers :)  It's gonna be a great thing since I can take people out again to look for things to capture.

I have expected the Lady Valstiir thing for February, so perhaps it can be not only a fair at the Lakes District but also arena on the day after so it's an event balanced for both social RPers and more fight-and-challenge-oriented people.

Fiverine:
There is a fighting area beneath the Frog & Toad too, isn't there?  (I *think* I have seen one there).  If so that one could be included down the track.  We also have the festival grounds.

Rainman:

--- Quote from: Fiverine on January 19, 2020, 09:09:31 pm ---There is a fighting area beneath the Frog & Toad too, isn't there?  (I *think* I have seen one there).  If so that one could be included down the track.  We also have the festival grounds.

--- End quote ---

Could be another location for the Hadrian arena > Festival grounds, but sometime I like to move that area around depending on the need.

No arena under the Frog and Toad ... just your death :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version