20 Apr 24, 03:58 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Earden's Memoir  (Read 3763 times)

Badtothebow

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Earden's Memoir
« on: October 09, 2021, 11:17:09 pm »
I must say, Conch is certainly more interesting than I thought it would be when I left home. Here I thought I'd find a simple start to the adventurer's life, killing goblins and kobolds and the like who threaten your everyday citizen and slowly amass the gold to start my business in full. And for a while it seemed that way. Till today that was. A proclamation for rat hunting swiftly turned into the most dangerous venture I had been on yet. Luckily for me, I was accompanied by a group of much more weathered and experience adventurers. For you see these were no ordinary rats. These were space-frog summoning, fire-ball slinging, giant rats.

Not going to lie, I almost pissed myself at a few points there. Thankfully Tyche was feeling rather generous.

But beyond even the rats we faced, it seems I have found myself thrown in the midst of a conspiracy of some sort. Before we left we were contacted by an imp, one whom we thought was the servant of a wizard familiar to a few of us. Turns out, it was not. It served another master and imploded before we could question it more fully.

So now we have two different insanely powerful wizards who seem to know each other, and seem to have the same goal for us... yet I believe their intentions differ drastically. Of course so long as the path is paved with gold, I intend to follow it.

Also note to self: Goblin Shroom Brew is a must have. Remember to try bartering for it when next we speak to one.

-Earden Swift, Sole Heir of the Swift Fortune