19 Apr 24, 15:17 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Becoming the Storm, Vehrain  (Read 4690 times)

Fangara

Becoming the Storm, Vehrain
« on: February 02, 2020, 12:34:17 am »
On my way to Hadrian our boat was capsized in a storm. I lost my wife and my daughter. For 3 days I fought that storm doing my damnedest to stay alive. After three days, I finally saw sunlight and felt something change inside of me. I could feel His presence that day. I suddenly awoke on the dock of Hadrian, new powers growing inside my and a new trident in my hands. I know what he wants. I will get stronger here. I will become the living embodiment of Kozah, I will become the storm.

Fangara

Re: Becoming the Storm, Vehrain
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 12:37:50 am »
It has been a few days since I came to Hadrian. I've helped a  few of the village residence with their tasks. Pigs, bees, bats and goblins. None of these meager foes stood against the strength Kozah gave me. I have begun to study my trident and learn if it holds any secrets. So far the trident has yielded nothing. Maybe it is just a normal trident. Maybe I need to create a better one. I might look into blacksmithing or maybe the Arcanist guild may be able to prove helpful.

Fangara

Re: Becoming the Storm, Vehrain
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 09:04:13 am »
I have been practicing making spears for days now. Slowly I'm getting better, but I have not made anything spectacular yet. I've tried sensing magic from my trident and still no signs. I have still been helping the townsfolk with their troubles. Goblins, spiders, and more seem to be close to the town. As I fight though I can feel the magic within me getting stronger. Maybe this is a sign from Kozah. A hint. Maybe what I have needs to be improved upon. I need to show him I can grow stronger on my own using his gifts. That means I think my next step will be to approach the Arcanist Guild and try to become a member. Learning enchanting, blacksmithing, tailoring. All of these combined will allow me to create the most beautiful and powerful gifts for Kozah. Maybe then will he bless me with more of his strength.