19 Apr 24, 06:50 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Research: The Sightless Swordsman  (Read 4971 times)

Vydaera

• Noble
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
Research: The Sightless Swordsman
« on: October 19, 2019, 10:12:49 pm »
*Shi Lei enters the library, and after perusing for a bit, approaches one of the Librarians inside the Valstiir Library*

"Excuse me, I was hoping you might be able to assist me... I come seeking information on a story I overheard earlier. It was about a peerless warrior who wore a cloth wrapped around his eyes, and defeated every challenger in a tournament of some kind. I wonder if there is any truth to this story, and would like to read any writings about such if they exist."

Rainman

• Dungeon Master
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
Re: Research: The Sightless Swordsman
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 07:36:29 am »
Are you taking about a Monk? I have heard and have read that some monks train long and hard, giving up most of their life in dedication of perfecting their skills. I would seek out a Monastery and see if they are willing to discuss this man you speak about.

Or if the warrior was using a weapon he might have been what they call a Weapons Master ... One who has mastered perfection in a single melee weapon. I believe one lived in Hilltop but I am unsure of the details or his name.

The road to both is long and hard plus you must be clear of mind and strong of body ...

Albert Pendragon, Master Librarian
Build it and they will come.

Vydaera

• Noble
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Research: The Sightless Swordsman
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 09:16:56 pm »
Thank you for sharing what you know... I will make a trip to Hilltop and see if I can uncover any details.

Do you happen to know if there is are any Monasteries in the area?