19 Apr 24, 05:18 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: To The Valstiir Library  (Read 5331 times)

Kalcibone

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
To The Valstiir Library
« on: October 10, 2019, 04:59:55 am »
*on well cared for and carefully kept paper in carefully done lettering.*

Greetings Library of Valstiir,
I am seeking for a map if possible of Valstiir's current lawful land ownership. There is a few running around seeking to attack others in the name of Valstiir while in places such as Sullivans, the planes, even in the moutains. I Seek only to get a basic idea of where their true ownership is so a paladin does not run up and claim 'You are wearing black, you must be evil, die!' just because I like a hat and dark clothing.

Enough of my rambling, so excuse me but I am stressed with the entire ordeal.

-Silvia Marrow of House Aardyn

Rainman

• Dungeon Master
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
Re: To The Valstiir Library
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 05:44:19 am »
Dear Silvia Marrow of House Aardyn,

I refer to the copy of the local area map enclosed ...

In general the Netheril Empire current holds lands from the Narrow Sea to the North and down to the the northern edge of the Eastern Forest where the border with the Elves resides. To the east it runs from the Channel Mountains and the Myconid Forest .. to the western border being the Abbey Mountains.

In saying this the Empire continues to grow and settle in many new areas along the Netheril River and its tributaries. Hadrian is one of the empires newer towns and is watch over till of late by the Enclave of Valstiir. The empire may believe its borders to stretched to these area but have yet to be made civilised but you can see on the map that the empire started with a group of town and cities in the Northern part of the Netheril river.

You refer to Sulivans Port which lies on the Nauseef Flow, a tributary of the Netheril River. It is at the further reaches of the empire. Other settlements appear within the Empire's boarders and are in general tolerated by the empire like Hilltop or have an agreement with the empire.

If you need further clarification to contact me at the library.

Albert Pendragon, Master Librarian

// link > https://netheril.net/forums/index.php?topic=1645.msg13439#msg13439
Build it and they will come.

Kalcibone

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: To The Valstiir Library
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 05:56:00 am »
*A Small bag and return letter*
Dear Albert Pendragon,

I thank you for the help as this is exactly what i need. Enclosed is 200 gold as thanks for the quick response and copy of the local map. May you find new and exciting information on your days.

Silvia Marrow
House Aardyn