25 Apr 24, 11:42 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Darkness Hides all; The notes of Silvia Marrow  (Read 4997 times)

Kalcibone

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
Darkness Hides all; The notes of Silvia Marrow
« on: September 29, 2019, 09:02:45 pm »
*on a lovely but dark covered leather bound book in blank pages and well practiced lettering*

I am starting his booklet to give myself understanding as time continues.

Today I have been freed, Surprisingly My master has found me among vampires being used as a blood collection slave. It had been gods knows how long since I last saw him, and Now I am free to serve him once more.. I dearly missed you Ashram.

I remember it mostly, The sudden fires in town below, the screaming as the group of people slamming up the hill and to the home of Aardyn. The door shattering and many quickly being captures or slain.. I remember the horrors that followed and the cages we were shoved into. Sold off or killed, I was left alone in the cage soon enough to be sold to bandits, then to vampires. Little could be done, I am no warrior, no mage... But that changes now. I shall strengthen myself somehow so I am not a burden.

Shadow's protect, I am going to go rest, eat, then devour as much knowledge of the area as I can.

Kalcibone

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Hides all; The notes of Silvia Marrow
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 04:07:10 am »
2nd entry:

Today was curious,  a simple day before a swam of undead Toa, skeletons, and zombie gnomes attacked the city, followed by some exploding flaming skeletons, skeletons on skeleton horses, and a teleporting skeleton flaming knight.. A certainly odd moment. Ashram, Shi lei, and myself helped take care of it while also dealing with ogre skeletons and some living giants and such elsewhere.

Note; I really should find something to deal with undead easier, I am close to useless against them.