18 Apr 24, 15:49 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Resurrection question  (Read 7433 times)

Keith Side

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Resurrection question
« on: April 13, 2018, 09:45:25 pm »
Hello all,

I am getting close to level 4(fighter) and with the amount of times I've died already, I am worried about not getting much further with the 25% XP loss.  So my question is how do I actually resurrect myself?

Do I just carry a spell?  Make another character and have him do it with spell or temple priest?  Or, do i need a different player altogether do it for me?

Keith Side

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Resurrection question
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 10:16:31 pm »
also, how do you know if you shouldn't be fighting something (as in levels) I cant even beat up the furniture in the wizards tower or the rats in the sewer without dying multiple times and using up all my gold on cure wound potions.

FooS

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 01:11:17 pm »
I would say work towards making some in character friends to adventure with. Objectives are substantially easier in a group. As far as quests go you can right click and "examine" NPC's to get an idea of the level range and party requirements.

SteelsSweets

• Demi-God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 04:24:15 pm »
Do I just carry a spell?  Make another character and have him do it with spell or temple priest?  Or, do i need a different player altogether do it for me?

You are unable to raise yourself, assuming you mean the actual raise or resurrect spells.

Using another of your characters to try and raise your fallen first character will not work.

That needs to be done by another PC or another PC taking you to an NPC.

You can respawn, though that has higher penalties.
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

Keith Side

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 05:23:30 pm »
Thanks for the replies guys!