19 Apr 24, 14:00 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: The 14th Legion  (Read 7465 times)

SpiffyHas

• Hero
    • View Profile
The 14th Legion
« on: December 16, 2018, 11:35:33 pm »
A secretive Legion in service to House Dukarrus, the 14th holds a reputation of being brutal and relentlessly in their pursuit of Justice- their unique brand of it, anyways. Originally charged with upholding military discipline and root out spies and traitors from Legion Ranks, the 14th is now assigned to Hadrian as its garrison to protect the lands belonging to Valstiir now that the depleted ranks of House Dukarrus slowly recover from the brutal war with Roz'dha's Enclave.

The 14th's black and gold colors symbolize that their work is often bloody and lacking glory. They possess a love-hate relationship with Arcanists, feeling the arrogance of the mages is what caused that so many of their battle brothers to perish- yet, knowing it is their might that holds the glory of Netheril so very high. The 14th, as a result, permit no mages in their ranks, relying entirely on the Divine Power of Gods, and the wherewithal of talented soldiers who march in tandem to the drums of war in pursuit of the enemies of Valstiir, and the traitors that wait in the Walls of the City.

In Hadrian, six souls already tasted their purifying fires. Now, they cast a shadow on the freedoms of the people of Hadrian, hunting like hounds for more traitors to feed the ever hungry fires of their justice.

Alignment Disposition: Lawful, Non-Good, but exceptions possible.
Classes: Non-Druid, Non-Wizard/Sorcerer.
Application Required: Yes (due to their law enforcement powers, PvP etiquette is of utmost concern for the DM team).

SpiffyHas

• Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The 14th Legion
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 11:36:49 pm »
Initiate is a non-app position, which you spend time in to prove yourself for the faction.

Rainman

• Dungeon Master
  • Demi-God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:45:33 pm »
Just a reminder, this faction is still open.
Build it and they will come.

Dagonlives

• Noble
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 05:23:56 am »
This faction is awesome and people should join it.  If I was anything but a good only class, I would have :(

Dagonlives

• Noble
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 11:15:13 pm »
I am growing interested in this faction and I am considering the idea of asking for a prelude or some sort of nutty grimdark esque intiation.  I'd be looking for 2-3 other players to take part in this since the 14th functions best as a group concept.  Can throw me a PM if you have interest or post below.

Dagonlives

• Noble
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 12:58:23 pm »
This faction is up and running again with a pair of clerics.  As a primarily martial based faction we'd like to see more fighters, rangers and barbarians involved.  Send me a PM if you have interest or just approach a Marshall P.C in game.