23 Apr 24, 12:44 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Darius Arren  (Read 4573 times)

Raen

• Citizen
  • Evil Overlord of Rainbows
    • View Profile
Darius Arren
« on: September 08, 2019, 07:10:32 pm »
*The rain poured heavily, battering the roof above as the tall, red-clad man stumbled through the door. Blood dripped ceaselessly, yet his gaze spoke of no pain or torment- his expression cold and lifeless beneath his crimson helm. Without a word, he threw the blade to the ground, slamming the door behind him and sat quietly in a shoddy wooden chair. He exhaled slowly, removing his helmet, a whispering hiss emanating from his flesh as the wounds began to cauterize from hellish heat and flame. A moment passed, and he stared absent-mindedly at his left arm, bringing it before his gaze. The twisted faced and devilish runes sung like a cackling fire as he glared at them, clenching the fist so tightly it hurt.* "I'll not break." *He muttered, his voice deep and willful. A moment later, he turned to the desk, his armor finally beginning to cool and produced a quill and journal from a fire-resistant pouch.*

'It's been weeks since the bitch she-devil Nuzu did this to me. For all my progress, I feel no closer to finding the answers I seek, nor any closure to these issues...The Silver Dragon seems to know of my suffering, and has deemed it that I must kill Nuzu before they will grant me audience...A fairer deal than any of the self-righteous dick-swingers of Hadrian has yet to offer me...Sherina is the only reason I've given them anything more than a nod...And it seems in this endeavor, friends are more important than grudges...But it is an alliance I cannot see lasting. Every issue I've seen, it seems of little concern to these impudent fools. They would rather bicker and play at their political games, standing on pedestals above each-other like self-proclaimed kings. The mists spread, the undead rise and every week more innocent people are slaughtered by their own mutated kin. Yet they continue to only react to that which is in front of them, never thinking of the issue itself...I'll change that. If it kills me, I'll see every plague and problem cut out at the root like the festering growths they have become...But first, I'll grow stronger. I'll rise above in action where others would simply mumble words and measure their tiny pricks.....*The words trail off in smudged ink and warped paper, as if some intense heat had distorted the paper and curled it.*
Dirinisinillianaal Elvarasi Kun'Re Kuroiscathe Khaos Moira Kun'Re Dae'Ka Raenin