19 Apr 24, 22:40 pm » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aurora Ellen  (Read 5732 times)

Xtinameow

• Citizen
  • Bard of the Wood
    • View Profile
Aurora Ellen
« on: July 25, 2018, 11:03:56 pm »
Aurora Ellen
Aurora comes from a small village unknown to most travelers. She is full human but very beautiful. Most find her more beautiful than most elves. She stands only at 5' 2" and is very petite with auburn long hair that frames her face. She was found in the woods near the village she grew up.  She grew up with a great loving family that taught her how to play the Kalimba. Its a small wooden instrument with metal strips to ping with thumbs. That family had a child of their own not soon after finding her. They had a daughter named Zora and the 2 grew up together learning and playing together. Aurora turned 18 and an incredible man came through her village named Jath. She became smitten with him immediately. She followed him to Hadrian and have been with each other since. Auroras favorite song on the Kalimba https://youtu.be/kd7KC3PaEaA

Xtinameow

• Citizen
  • Bard of the Wood
    • View Profile
Re: Aurora Ellen
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 11:16:09 pm »
Jath and I have found a tribe to join. Its near Hadrian. They are very friendly and helpful. I have continued working on my Kalimba songs and think I get better each day. Jath and I hunt together for the tribe often. I like to sing and play for our tribe in our down time. qiip has trusted me with being the main voice of our tribe when need be. While Jath was working on his woodworking, Lushen and I sat by a big tree in Hadrian. Nica came by and I had her join us, and before I knew it we had gathered quite the group around us. It was funny seeing all the city folk sitting on the ground. I met Chester who said if he won the Major slot he would make the garden area nicer and put in more flowers. I played a few kalimba songs for them and also told them a story from my childhood. Zora my sister came to join us, and she is part of our tribe now as well.

Xtinameow

• Citizen
  • Bard of the Wood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 05:55:56 am »
Today Jath and I decided to help the city folk with cleaning up the lizard folk area. It was quite the adventure. When we arrived it was just lizard folk and simple things and then as we got deeper there were all types of dragons at different ages. We killed many while there and went into a crypt and saw a statue of a snake that at first did nothing, but as we stood in this room a ghostly image of a white dragon swirled around the room and then disappeared. Only a few saw this and we kept going into a farther room, where that was a weird stone that was cold and pulsating. I'm still not sure what was going on for that. Nica a mage was with us and she poked it a few times and nothing happened. So we went back outside and ended up getting surrounded with dragons and Jath almost died, but I did my best on keeping him healed. That's when a HUGE GREEN ANCIENT DRAGON came out of no where.....It was scary and I don't want to go back. I did gather some dirt from there before it all got crazy. I gave it to qiip for the ritual. 

Xtinameow

• Citizen
  • Bard of the Wood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 11:33:14 pm »
Jath and I helped the city folk again. I still am not fully sure what happened and why. qiip and Lushen helped a big group to take down a huge....thing.... I cant even describe it; while Jath and I helped protect an Arcmage while she did some magic against it. It was a tough battle, many times I was deceased by the undead we were fighting, thankfully some guard from the city came to help and cured me and my fellow group members. The thing was taken down and we did our job of protecting the mage. At the end she told us we could each ask for one thing. I asked for a new instrument and she blessed me with a Harp from the court of Valstirr! It even has the personal seal of Vyctoria Valstirr on it from, and she said I was the Bard of Valstirr now. I was so giddy with excitement of my new instrument and title that I performed a show in Valstirr in the theatre. It was my first time being there. Many faces came and that filled me with such joy. Cele the bard also came and heard the performance and was pleased with it. She asked if she could perform with Zora and I, but I was unsure about her intentions so I said perhaps another time, she left us a wonderful harp that I gave to Zora and some gems that were very pretty. Unfortunately I heard she died later that day. We got see the new mayor be put in office and it was Chester so that was wonderful. Chester had said he would make the garden area of Hadrian nicer and prettier if he won. So at his acceptance I reminded him of it and he said he did remember so i'm excited to see what comes of it. There was a stinky man there that I guess is names Edulis and he is the one spreading sickness and fungus to the woods. Keelie who i've only interacted with a couple times but she has came to many shows cured him of his disease but he didn't seem to happy. Later a man from our earlier battle with the undead asked for help with the rats in the sewer so Jath and I helped him with that but we ended up coming out smelling like human poop. I was so upset. Once we got home to qiip she made us a tomato bath to rid the smell. During stew a peacock came into our home and was running around all crazy. He seemed to like me. I asked qiip to see what it wanted but it only wanted to talk to me, which for a bird ment running crazy around the outer parts of Hadrian. The bird stopped once by a tree then continued running  and then we were in Hadrian by some boxes and it started to peck the box. One of the guards yelled at us to stop so I went up there to charm him a little while the tribe searched for clues but Jath was super loud and ended up yelling and ruining it. Then I got a gigolo to seduce the guard for 3000 coin and unfortunately again we didn't see anything in the box and the guard told us to leave. Walking home we stopped by the tree to see if we saw anything odd but nothing. After all of this Jath and I were so exhausted we went to bed.