18 Apr 24, 03:46 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Netheril : Age of Magic

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 53297 times)

MiladyMouse

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2018, 02:46:32 pm »
Hello!

I'm MiladyMouse. Some of you may know me better at Loonayaa (aka Loony) or as TheMinionOfArabel. Been playing since 2004, mostly on Arabel (v3 to current), though I tried out Escape from the Underdark a little while. I'm no stranger to RP but a complete stranger to the Netheril era! I am enjoying discovering this community and its world.

I am currently playing Ruby the shy yet curious halfling sorceress.

Cadiz

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2018, 04:24:25 pm »
I am Cadiz, or Cadiz_stoker for those that played CoA 10 years ago.

Just coming along for a look around, see the sights ;)

SteelsSweets

• Demi-God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2018, 05:17:50 pm »
*waves to Cadiz*

Hai! :D
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

DiaboSatan

• Arcanist
  • Handsome & Dangerous
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2018, 12:09:07 am »
Hi there, I'm DiaboSatan, former DM, mastermind scripter, and roleplayer at CoA. Looking to have some fun here with so many known friends and colleagues from other servers!

~"Everything can be solved with a talk, a glass of wine and a night of love, wouldn't you agree?"

Spartan

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2018, 06:13:07 am »
Hello! Spartan here. Some of you may know me as Ethikos. Been around NWN for a bit and saw yall were killing it. Had to stop in and see how things are going.

Phaeric

• Citizen
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2018, 05:37:18 am »
Hi! I am the player of Phaeric Izhrykull and used to DM for EFU. I am interested in using Netheril's unique setting to tell player focused stories.

Fiverine

• Developer
  • Demi-God
  • Repairer of Reputations
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2019, 06:27:21 am »
A very belated introduction here... I'm Fiverine.  Parent, metalhead, wargamer.  Leyoz lured me into NWN:EE and N:AoM back in October 2018, and I've been playing it since.  I've since played some EfU and Cormyr & the Dalelands but most of my NWN time was been in Netheril. 

I started out with two (now deceased) characters, Dorian Steer (cleric of Jergal) and Saruke Farsaidh (barbarian), before settling into my best known character here Morgaine Pritchard (buff bard).  I have a few alts creeping around, but you'll have to find out who they are yourself...

"I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. Don't mean you have to like it."