Player Forums > Feedback and Bugs

Should there be ways to get XP outside of DM Events from level 15 onwards?

(1/3) > >>

Calabask:
That's the question, now's the time to answer. Me? I say yes. Because it sucks for people, especially casual players who may not get in any DM quests, to at some point die, and lose levels, and have no recourse. Of course, this would have to imply that those who made it to get XP past level 15 or 16 to have been in DM events because that is currently the only way to get XP at those levels. People don't stop learning, and don't stop developing when DM's aren't around, and I believe the fairying being extended again to 15, and higher levels is a good thing, and a fair thing to allow people to not lose progress that could take a very long time to once again get to, and they shouldn't forget the skills they've learned because of it. Take note, I'm not against XP penalties, or that someone may lose a level when dying. What I think there should be though, is a method to get XP past level 15 that does not strictly belong to DM events.

Cooptastic:
no

Maggers:
No I think its fine as is, you can gain resources in other ways. LvL 15 is easy enough to achieve and regain. If anything I would swing the other way and things should be harder to get to lvl 15 and perhaps even the max lvls reduced by 5 to balance out the server.

Sabaron:
+1 to Maggers' post.

ToxicWrench:
No. I agree that if anything, it should be lower.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version