Player Forums > Feedback and Bugs

Fire Orc Quest

(1/2) > >>

Sixstrings93:
THe mirror doesnt update your journal and you cannot complete the quest.

SpiffyHas:
1. The traps on the bridge still do way to much damage. Remove them entirely if they cannot do less damage, or I can help provide a 1d6 fire dmg script for you guys. They are anti-fun.

2. The only things that spawned were Orc Champions, Or Scouts, and Lava Spitters, aside from the Orcan Firebreathers. Please adjust the encounters to allow for greater spawn variety. Orc Walls, Orc Fodder, and Orc Flankers should be appearing.

3. Orcan Firebreathers should have their mestil's acid sheathe removed and have it replaced with Elemental Fire Shield. Secondly, remove their chain lightning so as to encourage the use of the firebrand spell. They should use fire spells.

4. Bump the AB on the Lava Spitters. They do 10/5 AB, and anyone in the quest range will have 30+ ac consistently. If you can make it say, 15 AB, we're gold. Also remove the fire bolt they use, it bugs their AI after use and causes them stand there moronically.

5. If we can get UOABIGAIL Crafting to work with the mystic forge to check  your blacksmithing skill and roll a 1d20 to create a powerful weapon in the forge where the boss spawns, that'd be kickass as fuck.

6. That room with the Orcan Fireblade spawns Waaaaay to many Orcan Firebreathers. I intended to have only 2 spawn with the mini-boss, not 4+

7. Gold pay out should be over 1000 gold, it's an incredibly expensive quest as it is, I used 60+ cure serious potions and got back shit in supplies, really.

Rainman:

--- Quote from: Sixstrings93 on November 17, 2018, 03:53:08 pm ---THe mirror doesnt update your journal and you cannot complete the quest.

--- End quote ---

I am guessing the end boss doesn't have the Quest_ID but I will check

Spiffy I can fix most of that quickly

Rainman:

--- Quote ---1. The traps on the bridge still do way to much damage. Remove them entirely if they cannot do less damage, or I can help provide a 1d6 fire dmg script for you guys. They are anti-fun.
--- End quote ---
- removed 3/4 of them and the average ones, leaving the odd minor Fire trap. See how that goes

--- Quote ---2. The only things that spawned were Orc Champions, Or Scouts, and Lava Spitters, aside from the Orcan Firebreathers. Please adjust the encounters to allow for greater spawn variety. Orc Walls, Orc Fodder, and Orc Flankers should be appearing.
--- End quote ---
- Split the spawns to make this happen

--- Quote ---3. Orcan Firebreathers should have their mestil's acid sheathe removed and have it replaced with Elemental Fire Shield. Secondly, remove their chain lightning so as to encourage the use of the firebrand spell. They should use fire spells.
--- End quote ---
- yeah sound good

--- Quote ---4. Bump the AB on the Lava Spitters. They do 10/5 AB, and anyone in the quest range will have 30+ ac consistently. If you can make it say, 15 AB, we're gold. Also remove the fire bolt they use, it bugs their AI after use and causes them stand there moronically.
--- End quote ---
- Done

--- Quote ---5. If we can get UOABIGAIL Crafting to work with the mystic forge to check  your blacksmithing skill and roll a 1d20 to create a powerful weapon in the forge where the boss spawns, that'd be kickass as fuck.
--- End quote ---
- Not me :)

--- Quote ---6. That room with the Orcan Fireblade spawns Waaaaay to many Orcan Firebreathers. I intended to have only 2 spawn with the mini-boss, not 4+
--- End quote ---
- Done, it had 4 max, min 2

--- Quote ---7. Gold pay out should be over 1000 gold, it's an incredibly expensive quest as it is, I used 60+ cure serious potions and got back shit in supplies, really.
--- End quote ---
- Done

Treasure found?

All changes in place as of next Update

Please revisit and provide feedback. Thanks in advance

SpiffyHas:
We didn't really spend much time looking for loot as we suffered greatly going to and leaving the quest.  ;D But as far as I can tell, you're guaranteed 3-5 GOOD pieces so it's worth it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version